Have Travis Kelce’s “Wildest Dreams” Come True?

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift have been all that people can discuss since the rumors of a possible romance arose. On September 24, the rumors became possible when Taylor Swift went to a Chiefs game after being invited by Travis Kelce himself. The fans of both Kelce and Swift were erupting with excitement after Taylor was spotted at the game. 

Quinci Wood, a junior at Park High, is a Swiftie at heart and has her own opinions on the romance. Wood says she “loves the romance but has suspicions about it being a publicity stunt.” This is a total possibility since sales for the NFL, especially Kelce’s Chief’s jersey number 87, have skyrocketed after Taylor Swift’s appearance at the game.  Wood also believes that Taylor Swift didn’t make Travis Kelce famous. She just made him “known” to the world. 

After seeing Taylor “rock the stage at Arrowhead,” Travis Kelce became enchanted with Swift. The two even drove together in a “getaway car after the game.” The real question is, are Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift dating? The answer, in my opinion, is yes, at least it’s very casual. The reason that I believe this is because of a couple of different things. 

First off, since Taylor’s first appearance at a Chiefs’ game, she has attended two other games and has been seen cheering a lot when Kelce scores touchdowns. Taylor Swift was also spotted sitting with Kelce’s mother at the Chiefs games. Now onto Travis Kelce. 

On the New Height podcast hosted by Jason and Travis Kelce, there has been a lot of talk about Taylor and the sparking romance. Travis Kelce seems to light up when he talks about her and says things are good with Taylor. Also, on October 15, Travis and Taylor were spotted entering the SNL post-show bash hand-in-hand and later even seen kissing each other. Throughout the night, the two “lovers” could be seen continuously checking in on the other, always with some physical touch. Whether the rumors are true or not, Taylor Swift will probably write a hit single about this one.