Icedogs take on Flathead Fusion

An intense hockey game took place in Bozeman, Montana, between the Bozeman Ice Dogs and Flathead Fusion. The Ice Dogs fell behind early in the game with Flathead having three goals after the first period. The game’s conclusion was marked by the Icedog’s upsetting defeat with a final score of one to five.
The Ice Dogs didn’t hold back throughout the game, they fired a total of forty-six shots at Flathead’s goal. While the opponent, Flathead, only had twenty-six shots on goal. Two of Flathead’s goals ended up coming from power plays, showing they knew how to take advantage of their power play opportunities.
Assistant Captain Aidan Higgins shared his thoughts on the game, saying, “We’ve got some work to do on communication and finishing goals.” Looking back at their win against Flathead on Sunday the 19th, Higgins pointed out, “We started the game with energy and capitalized on more rushes and bared on more offensive opportunities.”
Higgins, alone with teammate Ben Chabalowski commuted from livingston
The Ice Dogs loss on Saturday was the third game played between Bozeman and Flathead this season. Following the weekend series and the season results, Bozeman had the upper hand, winning three out of the four games played between the two teams. Following Saturday’s loss, our Bozeman Ice Dogs seemed to bounce back, winning the game Sunday. They prevailed, winning the game five to four.
Looking ahead, the Ice Dogs brace themselves for a challenging December schedule, facing off against various Montana teams, including Helena, Havre, Billings, and Missoula. After the tough loss on Saturday and their rebound on Sunday, the Bozeman Icedogs look forward to maintaining their conference lead as they prepare for further exciting games in the upcoming month.