The Bad Burger

Known for their “smash burgers with attitudes,” this food truck is a must-try.
Bad+Burgers+Bad+Burger+meal.+
Madison Wetzel
Bad Burgers “Bad Burger” meal.

Lately, Livingston residents may have noticed a rustic food truck parked around town with a glowing sign announcing its name: The Bad Burger. One may not expect much from the food truck at first glance, but these “smash burgers with attitudes,” as their Facebook page calls them, are absolutely amazing! 

It may seem ironic with a name like “The Bad Burger,” but all their food is crave worthy. With a five-star review on their page, the Bad Burger is causing quite a stir. Their menu is simple yet classic starring burgers and fries as the main attraction. 

Personally, I recommend the Salt N’ Vinegar fries. Although many assume that is a flavor best suited for chips, the Bad Burger has challenged this with these fries that will satisfy your salty cravings and leave you licking your fingers.  

For those who dislike Salt N’ Vinegar flavor, even the Bad Burger’s regular fries are delicious. They are an expert balance of soft and crispy, and they are no doubt some of the best fries I have ever tasted. 

All the food is sizzled right in front of the customers, leaving no doubt that it is fresh. Coming straight off the griddle, the burgers are warm with the cheese melting down the sides. The double smash patty is filling and perfectly satisfied my hunger.  

Visiting the Bad Burger is an experience, and they treat each customer with care while making every meal to the highest standard. I highly recommend dropping by and tasting some of the best food Livingston has to offer. They update their Facebook page almost daily with their hours and new location, so customers can find them.  

The Bad Burger is truly a diamond in the rough, and Livingston is lucky to have such an amazing burger place. Don’t miss the opportunity to try their food!