The Student News Site of Park High School - MT

The Geyser

The Geyser

The Geyser

Which Person in Your Family is the Hardest to Shop for the Holiday Season?

Bridger Braham, a student at Park High answered 6 questions I had asked him. One question was, who in your family is the hardest to Christmas shop for? Braham replied, the hardest person in my family to shop for is my dad. Braham also says, how I know what to shop for the person I am shopping for is because of their interests. A question was asked if you pay for the gifts you buy and how much do you roughly spend on gifts? Braham said, Yes, I pay for the gifts I buy and I roughly spend $200 on gifts. A top Christmas gift Braham would like to get is V-bucks which is for video games. Braham’s favorite person to shop for Christmas is his little brother Coen.

Ryan Miller, who is also a student at Park High, answered the same questions. “The hardest person in my family to shop for is my mom,” said Miller. “I also pay for my gifts and roughly spend $300 on average for gifts I buy for people, Miller said. “To figure out what to shop for the person he is shopping for is using their interests,” Miller said. A question I also asked was, what is on top of your list for Christmas this year? Miller replied, “an industrial sized meat grinder is what I would like.” His favorite person to shop for is not only one person, but more than one person which is his brothers!

Terry Gasparakis, a junior also at Park High was interviewed and answered the same questions. The hardest person to Christmas shop for in his family is his sister Vicki. “To figure out what to shop for a specific person in his family is if my family member says they want this for Christmas, or you have to find a good gift you think they would like, says Gasparakis.” Gasparakis said, “To buy the gifts I buy, my dad gives me $50 and the rest of the money has to come out of my own pocket.” He said, “I only spend $110 on average for Christmas gifts. A question was asked, what is on top of your Christmas list? Gasparakis replied, “a new computer because mine is old.” His favorite person to shop for in his family is his sister Anna.